Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Washer Workouts!

 Great news! I was chosen for Sears guest Blogger Program today, just in time for Veterans Day. Please read on or click:
Is dance a sport? Google says it is! I rely on fitness DVD’s. My mobility was limited for many years, and I found it safe and effective to use Fit TV . I have tried them all, Insanity, P90X, and my personal favorite, the Bollywood Booty series. It’s a combination of yoga, dance, and good, hard calisthenics.
The military usually had us doing physical training twice a day, and that is how a lot of these programs work. A few minutes here and there, until you reach the goal of 30 minutes, five times a week.
I lost so much I needed corrective surgery. After abdominal surgery, I really needed those self paced DVDs. This means changing clothes four or five times a day, even more changes when I first got out of the hospital.
You can imagine how this puts our Whirlpool through its paces, too! For moms and dads out there doing uniforms, bleach alternative can help protect jerseys from damage during frequent washes. My last washer was a Kenmore, which still runs after 12 years , according to my son, who has it now! I still like to use Sears HE detergent, and you can find all the brands at your Sears showroom. A big thank you to Sears for their support of Heroes at Home and the Stores and Stripes program.

No comments:

Post a Comment